Luxor Homes II Inc.
Doubletree Lake Estates East
|Location:||Crown Point, IN|
|Home Types:||Single Family|
|Home Prices:||Starting $400’s|
|Lot Prices:||Start at 60’s off lake, $100s on lake|
- Phone: (219) 750-9247
- Fax: (219) 472-0079
- Agent: Randy Hall
Saturdays & Sundays
Other Times by Appointment
- Sales Center: Alexis - Lot 13
10381 Doubletree Dr South, Crown Point, IN
Neighborhood ProfileDoubletree Lake Estates is known as an elite, gated subdivision with Crown Point schools, lake Michigan water, city sewers, and NIPSCO gas/electric located in the Town of Winfield (about 3 miles southeast of the intersection of us30 and I65). It is only 45 minutes to the loop visavi the I65 interchange at 109th Ave. Doubletree boasts 24 hour private security; a mile long, spring fed, private lake; an 8 foot walking path; onsite shopping including groceries and pharmacy; and a planned playground. Architecture varies with prices ranging from $ to 375,000. Unbuilt lots offer a range of amenities including culdesac, wooded, waterfront, wetland, and walkout options. The homeowners association has been under the management of the residents for over four years now, is financially secure, and working toward many social and amenity improvements. The Development ownership changed in January 2015 with a fresh desire to work with the residents, area builders, and new community members. The Town of Winfield offers one of the lowest tax rates in the area. Within the subdivision are areas of townhomes, patio homes, and single family homes. Some key covenant restrictions are as follows:
- HOA Annual Dues: $1,035/year (as of 1/2015)
- Level 1 lots (lake lots): one-story dwellings: min 2100sf; multi-story dwellings: min 2400sf; tri/quad dwellings: min 900sf/floor
- Level 2 Lots: (Adjacent to Lake) one-story dwellings: min 1900sf; multi-story dwellings: min 2200sf; tri/quad dwellings: min 800sf/floor
- Level 3 Lots: one-story dwellings: min 1800sf; multi-story dwellings: min 2000sf; tri/quad dwellings: min 750sf/floor; split dwellings: min 1500sf
- Minimum Setbacks: Front-30 feet; Rear-20 feet, side-8 feet
- Exteriors Products: architectural shingles, brick, stone, exterior stucco systems
- Uniform Mailboxes and light posts are required
Neighborhood AmenitiesLocal shopping is within walking distance including a 50,000 sq ft Wiseway grocery store, two pharmacies, four gas stations, banks, churches, doctors, health clubs, and multiple carry-out and dine-in restuarants. Ten minutes away, on US30 are big-box retailers such as Walmart, Kmart, BestBuy, BedBath & Beyond, Movie Theatres, Banks, and a shopping mall. Several parks and area sports arenas are nearby. The Stony Run nature park is only 5 minutes South.
Grades K-2: Winfield Elementary School - Community rating of 5 out of 5 stars
Grades 3-5: Jerry Ross Elementary School - Earned Great School Rating of 10 out of 10
Grades 6-8: John Wheeler Middle School - Earned distinguished Great School Rating of 9 out of 10
Grades 9-12: Crown Point High School - Newsweek magazine voted 2010 Top American High School
Additional DocumentsDecember Newsletter 2014
Luxor Homes II, Inc.
Randy Hall 219-712-9700
Your Plan & Lot or Ours!