Luxor Homes II Inc.
|Home Types:||Single Family & Attached|
|Home Prices:||$190s - $300’s|
|Lot Prices:||High $30s|
- Phone: (219) 750-9247
- Fax: (219) 472-0079
- Agent: Randy Hall
- No current Prairie Creek open houses.
Prairie Creek is a newer subdivision located at the intersection of Whitcomb and 73rd Ave in Merrillville, IN. It has many homes styles including Attached-Custom Homes, small duplexes, and single family. It offers Lake Michigan water, Merrillville conservancy district sewers, city streets and curbs. It is centrally located just 1/2 mile North of US30.Prairie Creek House
Prairie Creek, The town of Merrillville is an established community with the largest concentration of retail shopping and dining in Northwest Indiana. New home buyers are attracted by the residential setting of the neighborhoood just 2 miles West of the I65 U US30 interchange.Major Attractions:
- One of Merrillville’s Fastest Growing Communities
- Rising Property Values
- Wide Range of High Quality Homes including Single Family and Attached Homes
- Close to Schools
- Near Bike Trail
- Minutes from Southlake Mall
- Neighborhood Strackand Van TilGrocery Store
- Easy Access to US 30; I-65; Rt. 55; and US 41
- Low Property Owners Association Fees
- Annual Events:
- Spring Clean-Up Day
- Summer Neighborhood Meet and Greet
- Quarterly Community Meetings
- Welcoming environment for young families, retirees and everyone in between.
Five minutes to the Southeast is Northwest Indiana's largest concentration of retail shopping and eateries. Big-box retailers such as Walmart, Kmart, BestBuy, Costco, Bed Bath &Beyond, Movie Theatres, Banks, shopping malls, pharmacies, gas stations, banks, churches, medical facilities, health clubs, and multiple carry-out and dine-in restaurants.
Grades K-5: Miller Elementary School
Grades 6-8: Pierce Middle School
Grades 9-12: Merrillville High School
Additional DocumentsPrairie Creek Welcome Flyer
Luxor Homes II, Inc.
Randy Hall 219-712-9700
Your Plan & Lot or Ours!